Perfumer’s Apprentice Sweet Cream Concentrate provides a rich, creamy flavour that can be vaped alone but is most often used to enhance and add creaminess to other flavours. The flavour is not overly sweet, but many users find it is useful for giving a milky character to other flavours, by adding light, creamy undertones; it is particularly good for adding more body and smoothness to other flavours in a DIY recipe mix, imparting a warm and creamy texture. The versatility of Perfumer’s Apprentice Sweet Cream makes it another of those “essential” concentrates to add to your mixing arsenal and is a must for cereals, fruits, desserts, custards or anywhere that a light, sweet creaminess is required.
There is a new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free. It can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Sweet Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAndrew Baggott
I have used it since they made it try it at 10% with cappella blueberry jam 10% blend it leave for 6 weeks the coconut cream will come through sharp blueberry it's gorgeous
Goes great with most flavours nice creamy taste well worth getting this one as always great service and fast delivery ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Add it do nearly everything...especially the Cap V2 custard to round it off.
One of the better creams out there. ++
Smell like butter,taste of cream It has no sense to vape alone,but give you an amazing creamy taste. Perfect for mixing
See all and leave a review