Perfumer’s Apprentice French Vanilla Deluxe Concentrate provides a full bodied vanilla flavour that is perhaps more robust than other vanilla concentrates. This concentrate does a good job of rounding out other flavours and so it makes a useful additive in a diverse range of recipes, from beverages to fruits and also tobacco flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice French Vanilla Deluxe Concentrate does have a more pronounced vanilla flavour than TPA French Vanilla, making it perfect for giving a much stronger vanilla boost to your e-liquids.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Ingredients, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for French Vanilla Deluxe Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateKen Furness
ah well after two years of buying this at 100ml, I finally committed to the big bottle at 500ml
Goes great with custard or any vanilla mix will buy again good to have in your mix box ?✌ Don't smoke vape
A truly superb flavour, it gives the best vanilla taste I have found so far. It has a well formed and balanced vanilla taste, a smooth creaminess that has a lovely tartness at the back of the palette. As a stand-alone, this is a very satisfying vape, very wholesome and thick in the mouth, beautifully soft and creamy when exhaled through the nose, I found that as the concentration increases the flavour remains true but it does get a little sweeter. As a mixer it adds a smooth warm and full vanilla flavour. Absolutely top notch vanilla, I have not been able to leave this alone. I will be buying the big bottle of this when I have used the 10ml bottle (hmm that’ll be in about an hour then I reckon!) Below is list of the vanillas that I have tried so far and left comments on Perfumer’s apprentice French vanilla deluxe. Capella Simply vanilla. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla bean ice cream. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla custard. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla swirl. Flavour west Madagascar vanilla.
See all and leave a review