Perfumer’s Apprentice French Vanilla Concentrate provides a warm and full bodied vanilla flavour that is perhaps less sweet than other vanilla concentrates. This concentrate does a good job of rounding out other flavours and so it makes a useful additive in a diverse range of recipes, from beverages to fruits and also tobacco flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice French Vanilla Concentrate does not have a particularly strong flavour and you may find that you need to increase the percentage to compensate for this, but it is perfect for giving a vanilla boost to your e-liquids.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.