Although The Perfumer’s Apprentice call this flavour Cotton Candy it is essentially just a sweetener – 10% ethyl maltol dissolved in PG. Though, as cotton candy (candy floss) is just spun sugar, you may taste a similarity if mixed on its own.
Try The Perfumer’s Apprentice Cotton Candy (Circus) if you would like a more distinct candy floss flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Ethyl Maltol, diluted to 10% in PG.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cotton Candy Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratecreativespin
Good to add sweetness to some of the more muted fruits. Recommended - but start at low %.
Very nice. First man down this time.
can`t add much more than others ,go`s well in most fruit mix`s
Use in lots of mixes to sweeten them up, good stuff!
I got this instead of ethyl maltol and this works perfectly practically the same as ethyl maltol. If your looking for actual cotton candy flavour then TPA cotton candy (circus) would be the one your after for sweetener this is perfect
See all and leave a review