Perfumer’s Apprentice Cotton Candy Concentrate is not intended as a stand-alone- it provides a mild sweetness for DIY e-liquid recipes. Although The Perfumer’s Apprentice call this flavour Cotton Candy it is essentially just a sweetener, being a weak solution of 10% ethyl maltol dissolved in PG. Cotton candy (candy floss) itself is just spun sugar, so you may taste a similarity if you do mix it on its own, but Perfumer’s Apprentice themselves state that this concentrate is really only intended to be used as a mild sweetener and smoother for harsh flavours.
Try The Perfumer’s Apprentice Cotton Candy (Circus) if you would like a more distinct candy floss flavour.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Ethyl Maltol, diluted to 10% in PG.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cotton Candy Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratecreativespin
Good to add sweetness to some of the more muted fruits. Recommended - but start at low %.
Very nice. First man down this time.
can`t add much more than others ,go`s well in most fruit mix`s
Use in lots of mixes to sweeten them up, good stuff!
I got this instead of ethyl maltol and this works perfectly practically the same as ethyl maltol. If your looking for actual cotton candy flavour then TPA cotton candy (circus) would be the one your after for sweetener this is perfect
See all and leave a review