Perfumer’s Apprentice Cotton Candy (Circus) Concentrate gives a deliciously sweet and fruity “blue” carnival candyfloss flavour. The sweet fluffiness of the candy flavour also has raspberry overtones to create a fruitiness that works well as a sweetener in a mix with other berries. You can also use Perfumer’s Apprentice Cotton Candy (Circus) Concentrate as a stand-alone flavouring, but as it has such a very light taste, most users prefer to have this as a mixer.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Maltol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cotton Candy (Circus) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratejulie
Very strong taste of burnt sugar which I guess is what cotton candy tastes like, wasn't what I had in mind but still vapable though in lower concentrations
Great little shake and vape.
Not a bad product was not really what i expected but still worked well smells good aswell
Nice mixed with a berry batch will be buying this again
No where as good as cap cotton candy works well as a sweetener but on its own thumbs down from me soz
See all and leave a review