Perfumer’s Apprentice Cheesecake (Graham Crust) Concentrate gives the authentic flavour of a cheesecake biscuit base, with just a slight hint of coconut. This flavouring has a lot more emphasis on the crust than on the cheesecake, which makes it a great starting point for recipes that call for a biscuity base. Most users make favourable comments on the versatility of this concentrate which can add depth and richness to many fruit and dessert DIY recipe mixes.
If you would like a concentrate with more emphasis on the chalky, slightly tangy note of real cheesecake we’d recommend Capella’s New York Cheesecake.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, propylene glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.