Capella New York Cheesecake Concentrate delivers the authentic taste of the classic New York dessert. The base of crumbly, buttery biscuit has a lightly caramelised flavour which combines with the topping of rich, creamy vanilla with just a bite of cream cheese. Capella New York Cheesecake Concentrate works really well as a base for adding fruit or confectionery flavours in your own recipes, but is also delicious as a standalone flavour. No matter how you mix it, Capella New York Cheesecake Concentrate is a real delicacy which brings you the authentic flavours of downtown New York.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for New York Cheesecake Capella Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
In low amounts can be used to add a cream taste to desert mix and goes good with strawberry ripe with a bit of gram cracker clear a good one to keep in your mix box (Don't smoke vape)
made 10 ml bottle tried a bit at 10% love it
best chesse cake flavour ever. very easy to mix no much of steeping required. %20 is spot on
Seeing all these positive reviews makes me feel guilty about saying that to me, it's the only flavour I've tried which is just disgusting and unvapeable. It reminds me of rank, wet cardboard. I'm wondering if I just got a bad one.
Definitely one of the best flavour I have tried to date. This time I made sure to order a 100ml bottle
See all and leave a review