Capella Cake Batter (V2) Concentrate gives a rich buttery taste to your e-liquid, just like licking the bowl when your mum’s been baking! Capella Cake Batter (V2) Concentrate can be used as a standalone but it really comes to life when used as an ingredient in bakery recipes. Hold your own Bake-Off and turn your favourite dessert or confectionery flavour into an e-liquid cake mix using this essential ingredient. Capella Cake Batter (V2) Concentrate will enable your imagination to run wild; just about anything you can imagine putting into a cake will taste delicious with this smooth, creamy and rich cake batter flavouring.
This is a new version of Capella’s Cake Batter and does not contain Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin. The original flavour is available here.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 5%
Recommended Steeping Time: 3 Weeks
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world-renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial & Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.