Capella Cake Batter Concentrate gives a rich buttery taste to your e-liquid, just like licking the bowl when your mum’s been baking! Capella Cake Batter Concentrate can be used as a standalone but it really comes to life when used as an ingredient in bakery recipes. Hold your own Bake-Off and turn your favourite dessert or confectionery flavour into an e-liquid cake mix using this essential ingredient. Capella Cake Batter Concentrate will enable your imagination to run wild; just about anything you can imagine putting into a cake will taste delicious with this smooth, creamy and rich cake batter flavouring.
This product contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cake Batter Capella Flavour ConcentrateJohn
Nice taste on its own and also mixed with vanilla custard this is my thread lot and I will be ordering more (Don't smoke vape ✌
DISGUSTING flavour. Thought Id made some mistake, but seems my mistake was purchasing it!
Love this concentrate, I use it in so many recipes and is best mixed with custards and the like for bakery and even fruits go well with it - spot on!!!
Used this in a mix [strawberry vanilla bean ice cream ] added a lovely cake base really nice,on its own no mixed yeah .
Nice smell, but tasted like a bad vanilla custard.
See all and leave a review