Capella Banana Concentrate provides the authentic taste of freshly peeled, sweet and creamy banana. Use this concentrate as a good stand-alone flavour or combine it with other concentrates for a wide range of classic recipes such as banoffee cream pie, banana split or bananas and custard. Capella Banana Concentrate is the main ingredient in our delicious banana pancake recipe- see below for details.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
Capella’s Banana concentrate is a moderately strong flavour which can be mixed as a standalone between 10% and 20%. It does not need a long steeping time to bring out the full potential and blends well with a multitude of other flavours.
Banana Pancake with Honey
11% Capella Banana
The most noticeable flavour at the forefront of this recipe is banana with the pancake and maple syrup providing a rich background. The addition of honey lifts the sweetness without overpowering the subtle flavour.
This is are just one of the results from our own experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes using Capella Banana Flavour Concentrate.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Banana Capella Flavour Concentrateadam
Smells great, But had a very odd aftertaste.. Mixed at 10%
True to taste. Slightly sweet like, but not overly.
Love banana taste with sweet cream
I enjoy this flavour. But personally i mixed it wth vanilla bean ice cream and it was okay then got sickly... as a stand alone concentrate its good.
Tastes like grass to me, alone and mixed. to me it doesn't last like banana. maybe needs a sweet buttery mix
See all and leave a review