Capella Apricot Concentrate delivers the sweet and succulent taste of juicy fresh apricots. Biting into a fresh apricot that is bursting with juicy goodness is one of life’s understated pleasures and Capella Apricot Concentrate reproduces this flavour perfectly. This concentrate is great as a standalone, but can also be used to add a subtle flavour to a host of other recipes. Try Capella Apricot Concentrate in a DIY Almond and Apricot Cheesecake recipe- see below for details.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Capella’s Apricot is a rather mild flavour. We recommend mixing this between 15% and 20%. When blended with other fruit flavours, Apricot provides a rich undertone to many mixes, but can be overpowered.
Almond and Apricot Cheesecake:
10% Capella Apricot
This cheesecake recipe is a mild blend of sweet apricot and crunchy almond with the added rich creaminess of cheesecake, and a graham crust base.
These are just our rough ideas and the results from experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes including Apricot from Capella.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Apricot Capella Flavour Concentratescubadude
Mixed up at 15%, but found the flavour to be a bit muted
See all and leave a review