Perfumer’s Apprentice Toasted Almond Concentrate gives the warm and earthy taste of sweet lightly toasted almonds. Perfumer’s Apprentice Toasted Almond Concentrate is surprisingly versatile; it makes a wonderful addition to dessert flavours, particularly ice cream and it will pair nicely with chocolate flavours. A simple recipe idea is to blend together Perfumer’s Apprentice Toasted Almond Concentrate with black cherry and marzipan to create a delicious cherry bakewell flavoured e-liquid.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Toasted Almond Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
If you want to get a Bakewell tart add some FA marzipan with some sweet cherry not a bad vape
Mixed at 8% with blueberry jam in a 60/50 mix.will buy again.
Bought to mix with a raspberry concentrate to try and get a bakewell flavour going but just haven't found the right mix yet. Haven't tried on its own as I think it's more a mix with concentrate but what I have mixed so far has been nice just not what I'm after.
A great mixer. Not so much Toasted, more an Earthy almond? Great nutty flavor on inhale and exhale. Mixed great with an RY4 blend for a mate.
See all and leave a review