This is the latest version of The Perfumer’s Apprentice’s popular Vanilla Custard flavour, which doesn’t contain the custard notes that could potentially form aketones (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl).
The original Vanilla Custard from Perfumer’s Apprentice can be found here.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Swirl Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with custard or any vanilla mix that you need to add that creamy taste to a good flavour I use it in a lot of my mixing 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Fantastic flavour ....takes its time to come through but when it does is very moreish
Lots of recipes use this with custards, vanilla ice cream, vanilla cream...I think its good enough on its own. Lovely with a dragon fruit though. Great flavour
A must have, good flavour and very versatile...
Maybe the one star is a bit wrong for this review but i can’t really say anything positive or negative about this this one because the bottle I have must not be right, can not taste it at all. I increased the percentage more and more until I gave up and just tried the concentrate pure on a dripper, nothing!! Below is a list of vanillas that I have tried so far and commented on Perfumer’s apprentice French vanilla deluxe. Capella Simply vanilla. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla bean ice cream. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla custard. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla swirl. Flavour west Madagascar vanilla.
Really nice and creamy flavour, nice with frosted donut or a chocolate.
Best custard flavour I've had
It's an OK vape.
It's a nice taste, but prefer the original vanilla custard, this is still nice in mixes though.
Smooth vanilla a must for diy
Must have I will buy again
I like adding a few drops to ry4 mix
this is a great bakery item and a must have in anyone mixing bag
just cannot be without this .its a excellent product to mix with and used in loads of recipes. 10/10 vapable your customer service is outstanding and alwa6s post out very efficently.thank you
can easily make a great recipe with this flavor, dragon fruit and bavarian cream..check it out..must have for DIYers