The XTAR VC4 charger is a combination of the XTAR XP4C and VC2 chargers. This is an intelligent charger. It can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time. This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs. Along with faster and efficient charging, the VC4 displays a wealth of information about your batteries, with a detailed LCD Screen that updates in real-time. Since this charger uses USB power, it is perfect for users that are on the go.
- Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- 0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
- Cuts off when charging is complete
- Backlit LCD with energy saving feature
- Independent charging bays
- Soft start charging
Charging Cell Type: Lithium Ion,Ni-MH
Input Voltage: AC 110-240V
Output Voltage: The voltage required by the product itself
Input Current: 2.1A
Output Current: 0.5A / 1A
1 x VC4 four bay charger
1 x USB charge cable
1 x Pull string pouch
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Warranty card
Founded in 2006, XTAR specialise in the development and manufacture of high quality Li-ion batteries, smart chargers, and LED flashlights. XTAR provide reliable products where safety is a major priority. XTAR dedicate themselves to taking social responsibility in environmental protection and improving the quality of people’s lives. With high standards of quality control, XTAR products have achieved all major global certifications such as CE and RoHS.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.
- Only use chargers and adapters supplied with your device or made specifically for it.
- Do not use chargers or adapters intended for other devices.
- Never charge with a modified charger.
- Never charge with a damaged charger.
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.