Wild Strawberry Inawera provides a bright strawberry flavour, juicy and natural tasting.
Wild strawberry Inawera is a versatile and popular flavour among DIY mixers. It has a slight tart flavour that is common in a realistic fresh strawberry. Ideal for use in a dessert flavour, maybe a strawberries and cream or a milkshake flavour?
We will note taste is very subjective some people love flavours others hate. If you find that Wild Strawberry works for you as a standalone, that is perfectly fine as long as it is working for you experimentation is what it’s all about!
Inawera Wild Strawberry has a longer recommended steep time than most fruit flavours. It lends itself to being being used in recipes that require a longer steep time. The flavour becomes more pronounced the longer you leave it. Allowing it to really combine with the other flavours will give you a really nice, well rounded mix.
Recommended Mix: 5-10%
Inawera Wild Strawberry Recommended Steep time: 2 weeks
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. The strength of Inawera concentrates means they are brilliant value for money; using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate. It really can save you money in the long run. Inawera comes in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.