Perfumer’s Apprentice White Chocolate Concentrate adds a creamy sweetness with subtle chocolate notes. This is a very light flavour which perhaps is not best suited as a stand-alone, but it could be a good ingredient in a DIY recipe mix, where it will add a creamy subtlety. The smooth mouth feel of Perfumer’s Apprentice White Chocolate Concentrate makes it a good substitute for creams in a recipe, where its smooth richness works well with desserts, fruits and most nut flavours. Like most creamy flavours, this flavour concentrate requires steeping for a week or so before you can enjoy it at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavour, Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetoin & Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.