Perfumer’s Apprentice Western Concentrate provides a very good realistic tobacco flavour- reminiscent of the “cowboy brand” of cigarettes before advertising was outlawed, so makes a good stand-alone flavour for people who want the taste of a real cigarette without the risks. Perfumer’s Apprentice Western Concentrate has a very strong dry kind of “ashy” flavour, but it can be sweetened up by using it in a blend with TPA RY4 Double, or try using it in a mix with vanilla or marshmallow; many users have found that Perfumer’s Apprentice Western Concentrate makes a good tobacco base for a Space Jam Eclipse type of flavour.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.