A clean, crisp accurate watermelon flavour from The Perfumers Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Watermelon Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemuddyprior
great first time I ordered, very strong amazing taste and smell, second time it had no taste and smell - verdict inconsistent (or they cottoned on it was strong and tried to compensate - will not buy again).
Nice flavour mixed with pineapple and Mango
The best watermelon I've ever tasted, most lose their flavour after a days vape but this still tastes just as fresh after weeks. Very strong flavour though which can linger in the tank and affect future flavours
I've made some nice mixes from this concentrate. It has a powerful watermelon taste and can overpower your mixes. That said, used sparingly 3-4% is tastes fine and mixes well with other flavours. As you need so little it is very good value indeed. Yes, I'd recommend this flavour mixed with other fruits but probably not as a standalone.
A nice flavour. Still a work in progress but has good potential
See all and leave a review