Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Watermelon Concentrate gives a highly realistic and natural taste of fresh juicy watermelon. This watermelon flavour has the authentic taste of the real fruit; it does not have the artificial flavour of watermelon sweets and so if it is used as a standalone, it can taste quite light and you may need a stronger mix. Adding some sweeter fruit flavours such as strawberry can enliven the flavour more or try adding cucumber to emphasise the green rind taste of natural watermelon. If you’re aiming to create perfectly refreshing and summery e-liquids, you will soon find that Arte Italiano Watermelon Concentrate becomes a valuable and versatile addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Watermelon Arte Italiano Flavour ConcentrateLinda Clark
Taste why is it so subjective, I bought this as a trial FA flavour (it being re bottled by Vapable so cheaper) I had tried other FA flavours earlier on in my vaping journey , that did absolutely nothing for me flavour wise, take Fuji very faint apple at low % raise % & tasted apple core, put it down to semi fried taste buds... Now after 2yrs vaping are my taste buds still fried, do you need special ones to be able to appreciate FA flavours ! All I got from this flavour was a very subdued faint fruity taste, not able to discern what fruit, though not being able to smell an aroma probably doesn't help...will update if after playing around with percents etc anything changes, but can't really see that happening, No more trying FA for me.
See all and leave a review