Perfumer’s Apprentice Waffle (Belgian) Concentrate gives the delicious flavours of homemade Belgian waffles drizzled with sweet syrup. This concentrate has a more syrupy flavour than TPA waffle concentrate and so although it will work as a stand-alone, most users prefer to use this concentrate as a mixing ingredient. Perfumer’s Apprentice Waffle (Belgian) Concentrate works well with caramels, cakes, berry fruits and creams, imparting a fresh bakery aroma to a DIY e-liquid, but we would recommend that you steep your liquids to for at least a week to allow the flavour of this concentrate to fully develop.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.