Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanillin 10 (PG) Concentrate is a flavour additive, designed to enhance other vanilla-based flavours and is not intended to be used on its own. It does not have the peppery undertones of a french vanilla but it is still a very potent concentrate, so be sure to use it sparingly in your mixes. Just adding a small amount of Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanillin 10 (PG) Concentrate will give a vanilla boost to custards and ice cream recipes and it also works well if used with cereal, fruit or dessert e-liquids.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Vanillin Crystals, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.