Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Vanilla Classic (Madagascar) gives a beautifully rich, creamy and luxurious vanilla flavour. The velvety sweet taste of Arte Italiano Vanilla Classic makes a good stand-alone flavour by providing the same distinctive and traditional vanilla taste that is found in ice cream and custards. Used as a recipe ingredient, it provides a good base flavour for a myriad of delicious mixing ideas and is particularly good when blended with fruit concentrates for milkshakes or desserts. Try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Vanilla Classic Concentrate becomes a valuable and versatile addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Classic (Madagascar) Arte Italiano Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first