Vampire Vape Pinkman has a mysterious mixed fruit taste, with the exact recipe being a closely guarded secret. Among a few others, there are definite notes of blackcurrant and strawberry in the flavour profile of this legendary concentrate. Pinkman tastes nice sweet and fruity without being sickening and so if you are a fruit lover, you could easily vape this beautiful flavour all day. If you haven’t tried Pinkman yet, you really need to order some of this lovely flavour concentrate.
Vampire Vape were established in 2012 and are one of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world of DIY vaping eliquid.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- All of the Vampire Vape concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Vampire Vape concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.