- Unfortunately these bottles have been incorrectly labelled and read 30ml when they are in fact 10ml
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- All of the Vampire Vape concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Vampire Vape concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Vampire Vape Pinkman Concentrate (10ml)joost
i dont get it. This stuff is as popular as it is disgusting.
first time I mixed this in a 30/70 blend at 15% and it was good, but not quite flavorful enough (have smoked a lot of the real pinkman juice). second batch I mixed at 17% and the flavor was spot on. will definitely be buying more of this.
I was aspected to be more good.The advertising for this flavor is exaggerated.
See all and leave a review