Inawera Two Apples Concentrate gives the perfect taste of ripe, crisp and juicy bittersweet apples picked straight from the orchard. The mixologists at Inawera have created a very delicate blend using the aroma of two distinctive types of apples; tart green apples are balanced by the sweet juice of red apples to create a heavenly utopia of tastes that you will find irresistible if you are a fruit lover. The taste of Inawera Two Apples is very fresh and natural, not too sweet and certainly not artificial. The flavour is quite light so if you are using this for an apple-only mix, I would try slightly increasing the percentage of flavouring and you should find that the flavour tones down after a few weeks’ steeping, leaving you with a good apple flavour that is not too strong.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
View all Inawera flavours here.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.
SDS – We are currently waiting For Inawera to provide these.