Perfumer’s Apprentice Tutti Frutti Concentrate has a mouth-wateringly fruity taste that is bursting with the flavour of fruit salad sweets. The beautifully balanced blend of fruit flavours means that you can easily use this concentrate as a stand-alone flavour, but as many of our reviewers have pointed out, Tutti Frutti makes a great complement to dessert, cream and other fruit flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice Tutti Frutti is a versatile concentrate that will add a lively splash of colour to your mixing cupboard- look at the reviews below for some great DIY recipe ideas.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl alcohol, Water, Citric Acid.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.