Perfumer’s Apprentice Tobacco Concentrate gives a medium strength cigarette tobacco flavour, with light floral notes. TPA describe it as having a blend of natural ingredients but we are unsure if this means that real tobacco leaves were used in its production. There is a rose type of floral note that is enjoyed by some users but others dislike this taste, finding it too perfumed. Perfumer’s Apprentice Tobacco Concentrate provides a good tobacco base for DIY recipes and can work well with added vanilla, caramel or marshmallow.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Tobacco Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratewatsy
Never buy this again. Mixed at 8% steeped for a month, increased to 12% steeped again. Best talcum Powder I've ever came across.
dont like this but havent tried mixing it with anything else yet.
surprised to see this rated so low by others . however it is not good on its own , but in a mix its excellent. seems to have an affinity with french vanilla - try 6-7% tobacco with 4% french vanilla and 1-2% bavarian cream . excellent service from Vapable as usual
I could smoke it, but just really to empty the bottle I mixed. Not one I will return to.
A light tobacco hit, nice just to have something a little different.
See all and leave a review