Like a refreshing glass of ice cold sweet tea on a hot summer day, a perfect base flavour to add any number of fruits to. Use it to make a lemon iced tea with a cooling hit, or a nice refreshing raspberry or tropical iced tea. This concentrate does not have any cooling aspect to it, meaning you can add your own and make it as mellow or ice cold as you like!
Recommended percentage: 10%
Recommended steep time: 1 – 2 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.