Capella Sweet Cream Concentrate is a versatile ingredient used in many DIY recipes because it imparts a rich creaminess to the mix. This concentrate provides a good balance between the thickness of the rich, buttery cream and a light sugary sweetness- it can be used to add the required amount of creaminess to a multitude of DIY mixes. Use it with fruit concentrates for a creamy dessert vape or try adding it to pastry based recipes to give a rich butteriness. Capella Sweet Cream Concentrate is such a staple ingredient for DIY mixing, it needs to be in everyone’s collection.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Sweet Cream Capella Flavour ConcentrateScott
Nice additive nice prices
As others have said, not teh greatest smell, but essential for sooo many creamy / vannilla recipes. A standard in my mix box.
Smell isn't great from the bottle but some give your mixes a nice sweet note
Really good cream, not too sweet but greatly adds heavier creamy texture to your vape, prone to get peppery over 3% so use sparingly in concoction with bavarian cream / vanilla bean ice cream or gelato for that extra creaminess.
Being a TFA fan I am bias but I do have to say TFA is genuinely better than this although very different in profile. this is more dairy and a strange sweetness to me. I still use it in some recipes and it works great when you want a fuller dairy profile to your juice.
See all and leave a review