Capella Sugar Cookie (V2) Concentrate gives you a superb biscuit base to use in a multitude of DIY e-liquid recipes. Used as a standalone, this concentrate is just plain and simple biscuit and is perhaps a bit too boring for most people’s tastes, but when used as part of a bakery or dessert recipe, this flavour definitely comes alive. Combine it with some chocolate, caramel or cinnamon flavours for the truly authentic tastes of the biscuit tin, while mixing it with some fruity or creamy flavours could easily see you creating a whole sweet trolley of scrumptious desserts! This Capella Sugar Cookie Concentrate is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Sugar Cookie (V2) Capella Flavour ConcentrateJohn
Mixed at 15 percent with one percent vernila b ice cream needs a week to steep then good to vape ( Don't smoke vape ✌😎
Nice, although it needs more added than your average liquid.
Absolutely lovely flavor. Sweet, biscuity & provides a perfect "base" for dessert juices. I mixed this with juicy lemon and cream and it is simply beautiful!
Fantastic flavour. Nice and sweet with a really biscuit flavour A+
a great flavour sugar cookie is a must in any bakery recipe try it you will love it!
See all and leave a review