Perfumer’s Apprentice Strawberry (Ripe) Concentrate gives the authentic mouth-watering aroma of freshly picked ripe strawberries. With its lusciously soft and fruity flavour and just the right amount of sweetness, this flavour concentrate perfectly captures the unique taste of plump juicy and ripe strawberries, with many users reviewing it as being the most natural and realistic strawberry flavouring that they have tried. This Perfumers Apprentice concentrate is good to use just on its own, but is also an essential ingredient in a multitude of strawberry based recipes.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, propylene glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Strawberry (Ripe) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemarwu
smell is on point! very nice. but the first try vaping was dissapointing. smells better than the tasting. it definitly needs to steep for mayby 2 weeks. than it gets better. needs at least 8-10%. 5% is way too low.
IBuy this regular . This and cap sweet strqwberry I use these for strawberry flavour in my milkshake recipe. Great with sweetener .grahams crust dash Bavarian cream .shake n vape simple mix
Very nice flavour goes great with some cheesecake gram crust or make a nice ice cream when you mix it with some vanilla bean ice cream a good one to have in your mix box ?✌ Don't smoke vape
This is a very good Strawberry flavour I use it in many mixes recently with Kiwi
If I was making 30 mill how much flavoure ie 1 mil 2 mil 3 mil
See all and leave a review