Perfumer’s Apprentice Strawberry Concentrate provides a realistic fresh strawberry flavour- bold and fruity with a slightly tangy edge. Many users include this flavouring in a DIY mix with other sweeter strawberry flavours, where it will balance them with a natural tartness. This Perfumers Apprentice concentrate is good to use just on its own, but is also an essential ingredient in a multitude of strawberry based recipes, where it will nicely complement cream and dessert flavourings. Some users report that this concentrate will improve in flavour after a longer period of steeping and that it does not lose any of its strawberry taste over time.
Recommended percentage: 5 – 10%
Recommended steep time: 1 – 4 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.