Perfumer’s Apprentice Strawberry Concentrate provides a realistic fresh strawberry flavour- bold and fruity with a slightly tangy edge. Many users include this flavouring in a DIY mix with other sweeter strawberry flavours, where it will balance them with a natural tartness. This Perfumers Apprentice concentrate is good to use just on its own, but is also an essential ingredient in a multitude of strawberry based recipes, where it will nicely complement cream and dessert flavourings. Some users report that this concentrate will improve in flavour after a longer period of steeping and that it does not lose any of its strawberry taste over time.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Strawberry Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Mixed with some strawberry rip and some Bavarian cream then add some gram cracker clear and you have got a nice all day vape good to have in your mix box ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Love this strawberry, those who disliked it maybe not using it so much as a mixer as I use it alongside combinations of Capella Sweet Strawberry and TFA Strawberry Ripe for varied effects depending on what type of strawberry the recipe calls for. Very useful flavour.
Taste of chemicals, one of the worst concentrates I have tried. Those who give this a 5 star rating must have lost their taste buds, awful, awful taste. Strange how TPA got ripe so right, and this so wrong, revolting! If you want strawberry, buy TPA strawberry ripe. Vapable, you should stop selling this, its unethical, and cruel to humanity.
Well this was very unsatisfying! Don't know how so much people like this, very weird smell and taste like chapstick! Iv tried everything with it, mixing with other strawberry, in advanced mixes, adding koolada ect ect... Still that weird chapstick smell and taste takes over!! Defiantly won't be back for this I could say its worse concentrate iv had to date!
mixed with strawberry (ripe ) its realy nice
See all and leave a review