Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Strawberry delivers a lusciously soft and fruity strawberry flavour. With just the right balance of tart and sweet tastes, this Arte Italiano flavour concentrate perfectly captures the unique taste of plump juicy and ripe strawberries, making it great to use on its own and also as an essential ingredient in a multitude of strawberry based recipes. Keep things simple and prepare a scrumptious pavlova dessert using Arte Italiano Meringue and Cream Fresh concentrates or mix it with kiwi or watermelon for a beautiful summery e-liquid. Try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Strawberry Concentrate becomes a valuable and versatile addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
*Shake the bottle well before using it, otherwise the flavouring may seem faint*
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Strawberry Arte Italiano Flavour Concentrateeddie kincaid
WoW' Great Strawberry Flavour' Sweet juicy at 4% solo' (Bursting strawberry Flavour) at a Great Price' ... 5 Gold stars from me... recommend ' Buy & Try...
Mixed @ 10%, still lacking in flavour for me. Probably my taste-buds are shot as I have never found a strawberry to my taste.
I can't usual taste strawberry too well and I have tried various brands with little luck. But this is the best by far, mixed at 4% it had a strong and juicy taste. Will definitely be ordering again.
Do not like Strawberry myself, son loves it. Mixed @ 10% Strawberry 6% Kiwi double TPA., As always great customer service.
Very nice candy type strawberry l found that 5% was enough
See all and leave a review