Perfumer’s Apprentice Spearmint Concentrate provides an invigoratingly strong and fresh tasting spearmint flavour. This flavour concentrate works perfectly if used as a stand-alone flavouring, giving you a deliciously refreshing e-liquid that will clean your palate and revitalize your taste buds, but be careful when mixing- this flavour is very potent and should be kept below 5% in your mix, otherwise it can taste unpleasantly strong. Perfumer’s Apprentice Spearmint Concentrate is often used as an ingredient in a DIY mix, with many of our users adding menthol or other mint concentrates as part of a DIY recipe and this versatile concentrate can even be used to add a fragrant aroma if used with a tobacco mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.