Perfumer’s Apprentice RY4 Double Concentrate gives a strong, sweet tasting tobacco flavour with notes of caramel and vanilla. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to RY4, however the Perfumer’s Apprentice RY4 Double is definitely our favourite; it is also a fairly strong concentrate, so a little goes a long way. Although the main flavour is tobacco, many users don’t feel that they are vaping a tobacco flavour, because it has such a deliciously sweet, almost dessert type of taste and it can become the ultimate tobacco flavour all day vape for some people. If you have ever wondered, the name “RY4” comes from the original e-Cig produced by the Ruyan Group Ltd, who launched the first production electronic cigarette on the market back in 2004. The name ‘Ruyan’ was commonly shortened to just RY, with the flavour blend number being placed after it, thus ‘Ruyan blend #4’ becomes just RY4.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.