Perfumer’s Apprentice RY4 Asian Concentrate provides a very strong tobacco flavour with distinctive notes of caramel and vanilla; this concentrate has a stronger and more caramel type flavour than the original TPA RY4. Although the main flavour is tobacco, many users don’t feel that they are vaping a tobacco flavour, because RY4 has such a subtle and sweet flavour; it can become the ultimate tobacco flavour all day vape for some people, who might crave a tobacco taste without the health risks of the real thing. The origin of the name “RY4” comes from the first mass produced e-Cig produced by the Ruyan Group Ltd in 2004. The name ‘Ruyan’ was shortened to just RY, with the flavour blend number being placed after it, thus ‘Ruyan blend #4’ became just RY4.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for RY4 Asian Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratevaporspaceuk
Absolutely loving this RY4 Asian , I mixed only 10% to 25ml, 60pg 40vg at 8ml Nic, Nice Caramel note and good tobacco kick. Steeped for 3 weeks.
Very nice I do always end up going back to RY4 flavour now and then this one is good just seems a little dry on exhale but still good, stick a bit of dulce da leche and hazelnut in da mix and I find it very moreish
Just got it this morning so this is just my first impression. Smooth, just slightly sweet caramel with a hint of tobacco, really the best tobacco flavour I've tried and I've tried many. If it stands the test of time (many flavours don't with me), I'll be getting the 100 ml bottle in future. Some people have said it improves with steeping, well I'll find out in a week or so. Mixed at 20 ml vg, 1 ml nicotine, 10 ml flavour, and topped up to 100 ml with pg.
I wanted to add, should Ry4 and Double Ry4 still not have a strong enough tobacco leaf characteristic then look no further than Asian RY4.
Bought this after being turned onto RY4 (specifically Double RY4 by TPA) so I am not a tobacco aficionado so to speak. Mixed at 10% (86% VG, 4% Nic for a 3% overall and 10% flavouring). -Pre steeped this has an extremely strong and rich earthy "pipe tobacco" flavour that some may enjoy but was for me but note this was when un-steeped. -After a weeks steep the strong earthiness settles and balances out so as the caramel is allowed to shine - THIS is when this flavour becomes worthy of the RY4 moniker and turns from "meh" to "yum". 🙂
See all and leave a review