Capella Root Beer Concentrate provides the classic sweet root beer taste, a unique blend of sassafras and sarsaparilla root flavours. If you are old enough to remember the root beer sold by a famous chain of hamburger restaurants, you will already know if you are going to like the distinctive taste of Capella Root Beer Concentrate. Invented by Native Americans, traditionally root beer was made with a variety of barks and plants, such as sassafras, sarsaparilla and spruce and it contained a small amount of alcohol. Modern commercial root beers are artificially carbonated soft drinks and are often very sweet. Try mixing Capella Root Beer Concentrate with Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to create a tasty and refreshing root beer float.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.