Perfumer’s Apprentice Red Type Blend Concentrate is designed to taste like a medium strength cigarette tobacco. This is one of the better tobacco flavours to try if you want to duplicate an analogue cigarette flavour, because it doesn’t have a pipe tobacco or cigar type of flavour like some others. Perfumer’s Apprentice Red Type Blend Concentrate is a strong flavouring, so start at 2-3% and work from there; try mixing with RY4 Double or Shisha Apple tobacco flavours for a satisfyingly tasty all day vape.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.