Perfumer’s Apprentice Red Oak delivers the warm, woody and mellow flavours of red oak with subtle smoky undertones; there is also an underlying nutty and earthy flavour that gives this concentrate an elegant and rich type of taste. The fragrance of natural red oak blends with a unique smoky and woody aroma, which is toned down by a nutty warmth and depth, making this concentrate perfect for imparting an oak-steeped taste into your DIY e-liquid recipes. This Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrate can be used in many floral or aromatic blends; try adding it to whisky, tobacco, honey or caramel flavourings to create your own DIY e-liquid recipes using Perfumer’s Apprentice Red Oak Concentrate.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and artificial flavours, propylene glycol, water, caramel colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Red Oak Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first