The lush taste of red berries and black grape is stampeded by verbose overtones of sweet eucalyptus, aniseed and menthol in a flavour that will stay dancing on your tongue for a long time after you have exhaled.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Red Astaire T-Juice Flavour ConcentrateMatt Evans
You remember Cherry Lips penny sweets? Imagine those with an even more kicking flavour and a distant hint of menthol. I can't get enough of this flavour. People standing by me when i vape it will say "ooh that smells amazing" and i laugh inside because it tastes that good too!! Its a slightly thicker sensation on the vape than something like a heisenberg, and thats good because its like you can chew the vapour if that makes sense. Im doing it at 9% in a 80vg/20pg and its absoloutely spot on in my dual coil tank.
I Would have rated this higher if I enjoyed vaping cough medicine, But its just wrong to vape cough medicine, but if that's what your looking for this is spot on! Tastes like cherry tunes/halls - Reminds me of being sick though so not sure what the hype is about with this one
Thank you for a speed of light delivery, well impressed!! I just love the taste of Red Astaire, mixed at 50/50 pg/vg at 3mg nic, 100ml with 15% concentrate, wow! Perfect -
Love this juice on it's own.. fantastic
Mixed at 15 percent in a 50/50 mix at 6mg nicotine you wont find a better vape! Awesome stuff
See all and leave a review