This Capella Raspberry (V2) Concentrate is deliciously sweet and fruity without being overpowering. This concentrate captures the deliciously mellow flavour of luscious plump, freshly picked raspberries. This is a beautiful, summery flavouring that is sure to appeal to all fruit lovers. There are a great many raspberry based concentrates on the market today, ranging from raspberry tea to raspberry ripple, but if you love fruity berry flavours then Capella Raspberry (V2) is a flavour that you definitely need to try.
This Capella Raspberry Concentrate is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Raspberry (V2) Capella Flavour ConcentrateMark Nield
Mixed at 17% with a 70/30 ratio and 3mg Nic... This is one of the smoothest and most flavourful raspberry vapes i've ever had. It's smooth, it retains its falvour to the end. If i have to pick any fault, i guess thgere's caramel mixed into the concentrate and after a week it can make your cotton a little black and gooey... But nothing a quick re-wick doesn't fix.
bought it tried it liked it took a wee while to feel ok with the flavour another one that creeps up on you like it thou
Don't really know how old this thread is but how long is the recommended steeping time
not to keen on this one, possibly personal taste
Nice and sweet raspberry flavour, decent as a standalone but can be slightly weak IMO, mixed at 6% with apple 5% is very nice.
See all and leave a review