This Capella Raspberry (V2) Concentrate is deliciously sweet and fruity without being overpowering. This concentrate captures the deliciously mellow flavour of luscious plump, freshly picked raspberries. This is a beautiful, summery flavouring that is sure to appeal to all fruit lovers. There are a great many raspberry based concentrates on the market today, ranging from raspberry tea to raspberry ripple, but if you love fruity berry flavours then Capella Raspberry (V2) is a flavour that you definitely need to try.
This Capella Raspberry Concentrate is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Raspberry (V2) Capella Flavour ConcentrateArch
bought it tried it liked it took a wee while to feel ok with the flavour another one that creeps up on you like it thou
Don't really know how old this thread is but how long is the recommended steeping time
not to keen on this one, possibly personal taste
Nice and sweet raspberry flavour, decent as a standalone but can be slightly weak IMO, mixed at 6% with apple 5% is very nice.
love this raspberry,one of the better ones,ive used as a stand alone and in mixes and its perfect.
See all and leave a review