Perfumer’s Apprentice Raspberry Concentrate provides the light fruity flavour of raspberry candy- sweet and not too tart. This is an excellent ingredient to have in your DIY mixing collection because although most users would not want this as a standalone, it makes a good mixing ingredient by adding extra depth and a delicious fragrant fruitiness to your recipes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Raspberry Concentrate is quite versatile; it works well when used alongside creams and gives an added depth when mixed with fruit flavours (particularly berries), but it does need steeping for a while to enjoy at its best- many users have commented that the flavour shines through better after leaving it for a week or two.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.