Perfumer’s Apprentice Rainbow Drops Concentrate gives the mixed fruit flavour of those hard shelled chewy sweets. Rainbow candy sweets come in five flavours: orange, lemon, grape, strawberry and lime. Perfumer’s Apprentice Rainbow Drops Concentrate is a mouth-wateringly juicy medley of all these different fruit flavours, making it perfect as a standalone concentrate, although Rainbow Drops also mixes well with other fruit, beverage or dessert flavours. We would recommend that you allow e-liquids made from this concentrate to steep before using them, otherwise the fruit flavour will be impaired if you just shake and vape it.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.