Perfumer’s Apprentice Pomegranate Deluxe Concentrate gives the sweet and fruity flavour of fresh aromatic pomegranates. Most people find that the smooth and sweet taste of this concentrate works well as a complement to their DIY recipes, where it can be used as a subtle flavour enhancer. Mixed with other fruits, Perfumer’s Apprentice Pomegranate Deluxe Concentrate can add an extra dimension to an e-liquid recipe and it works brilliantly when mixed with other soft fruits, especially cherries.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Pomegranate Deluxe Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first