Perfumer’s Apprentice Pineapple Concentrate is deliciously sweet and authentic, with a tangy fresh pineapple flavour. Great by itself or in combination with fruit, cream, beverage and dessert flavours, Perfumer’s Apprentice Pineapple Concentrate is both versatile and tasty and will enrich many fruit flavoured recipes. This concentrate has a sweet and natural pineapple flavour which is perfect for creating dessert type e-liquids such as pineapple upside down cake; it also works well with TPA Coconut for a pina colada mix.
Many of our users report that this is a very strong flavour concentrate and it is also a known tank-cracker, so please exercise caution and start with lower concentrations, particularly if you are using a plastic tank or clearomiser.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Pineapple Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
Hmm on the fence with this flavour. One of them like it/don't like it flavours for me
This really irritated my windpipe terribly. Coughed immediately after my first vape. Tried it for a few days and had to give up 😭
I'm addicted to this, it's really delicious. Mixed my first lot at 3% & it was a mellow pineapple flavour, not too strong but not too weak. I've mixed a 5% to see how that goes & if it is too sweet
Got this for my son in law, who loves it he has order loads more
didnt like this at all it nearly tore my throat out,ended up in the bin,nowhere near as good as capella
See all and leave a review