Capella Peppermint Concentrate has an authentic and natural fresh peppermint taste. The ancient peppermint herb has been held in high regard from ancient times for its powerful aromatic properties. Best described as a mixture of mint and menthol, Capella Peppermint Concentrate flavour will freshen up your airways and leave your palate cool and refreshed if you use it as a stand-alone. Use this concentrate sparingly in a DIY recipe mix, because the strong peppermint flavour can easily overpower other flavours; Capella Peppermint Concentrate is good when used in combination with chocolate or creamy vanilla flavours for an after eight or peppermint cream recipe.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Peppermint Capella Flavour Concentrateanthony
Ok! This Peppermint is great! It's great because it can be used as a standalone ingredient or as part of a mix but a word of warning!!! This concentrate is beast on the flavour chart. I've had to cut back from 3% to 1% as it can seriously over power most mixes. I used this in mix with 6 other ingredients. 3 of which was creams and at the 1% it still packs a punch but doesn't become sickly. After about 3-5 days higher percentages would be overkill on most mixes. However after all is said this IS by far the most superior Peppermint out there.
I much more prefer TFA Peppermint to this Capella Flavor however it does have it's uses and although not essential if you have TFA's it's worth £2.50 easily.
one of the best peppermints out there
See all and leave a review