Inawera Pear is more of a pear drops flavour than an authentic fresh pear. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Brilliant to use for sweet mixes or to work as a standalone flavour. A sweet pear flavour is still incredibly versatile at low percentages, working well as a background flavour to help boost other flavours in a recipe, if you where to use a Inawera pear in this way we would recommend between 0.5% -1% as Inawera flavours are incredibly strong, it is always better to add less and add more later than put too much in and ruin a recipe.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.