Capella Peanut Butter (V2) Concentrate gives the deliciously sweet and creamy flavour of smooth, rich peanut butter straight from the jar. This flavour concentrate will add a touch of nuttiness to a wide range of recipes and you can let your imagination run wild. Try using Capella Peanut Butter (V2) Concentrate with creams, desserts or bakery recipes. You could keep things simple with the classic peanut butter and jelly or become more ambitious and recreate the flavours of the famous peanut and caramel chocolate bar. Some users of Capella Peanut Butter Concentrate (V2) have reported experiencing a burnt taste at first and so we will always recommend steeping any e-liquids containing this flavour for an extra week or so before using them.
This is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Water, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Peanut Butter (V2) Capella Flavour Concentratehovisholden27
Okay if you just want a peanut flavour but Peanut Butter it is not. Much prefer FW version. I personally don’t like this V2 stuff as much as the originals but I can understand why others do.
Just no peanut flavour at all really.
Make this for a couple of my mates and they love it. Enough said!
tastes like burnt nuts to me, even after steeping for a month. not for me
Not peanut butter. It is peanut, and if you use it as peanut, it's delicious, but it's not peanut butter. Nice roasted flavour which works well with creams. Starts off in-your-face, becomes mild and smooth after a week's steep.
See all and leave a review