Perfumer’s Apprentice Peach Concentrate provides the deliciously fresh and juicy flavour of soft sweet peaches. This concentrate perfectly replicates the light taste of tinned peaches, so although it cannot be described as a truly natural peach flavour, many users actually prefer the taste of this concentrate. This has quite a light peach flavour and so we would suggest mixing it at 15% or more in a DIY e-liquid. Perfumer’s Apprentice Peach Concentrate pairs nicely with creams and it is also useful for brightening other fruit flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Peach Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with some sweet cream and some FA fresh cream with just a bit of Bavarian cream nice sweet vape ? ✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely peachy flavour I mixed with apricot and it tastes exactly as you would expect, great flavour...
As the description states - it is soft. As with Mango (imo), it'll need to take the majority of the flavour percentage in a mix in order to shine through. Probably best used in a supporting role as opposed to the main attraction, so to speak. It could also use a touch of sweetener, imo.
excellent item and prompt delivery
See all and leave a review