A delicious, fresh and bright mandarin orange flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Orange Mandarin Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
Wow! Nice with Orange cream
Excellent flavour, I mix equal amounts with sweet cream, my ADV.
As Bobby said, it is quite a subtle flavour. Easily overpowered by stronger flavours. I used it in a Lilt - Mango & Mandarin mix and it turned out quite well, if a little on the 'delicate' side. Not as citrus-y as I'd like but that's to be expected. I'll be giving Orange a go next.
A very nice orange flavour with a sweet after taste , quite mild at 10 % , 15% is better for my taste definitely will be getting more